- Associate Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology
- Associate Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- University of Pennsylvania, Masters of Science in Clinical Epidemiology
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, MD
- Princeton University, BA, Anthropology
Peter Reese, MD, MSCE is a transplant nephrologist and epidemiologist. His research focuses on: a) developing effective strategies to increase access to transplantation, b) determining outcomes of health policies on patients with renal disease, and c) testing strategies to improve important health behaviors such as medication adherence. He directs Penn’s Center for Quality, Analytics and Research in Transplantation (PQART). He also chairs the Ethics Committee for the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), which oversees organ allocation and transplant regulation in the United States.