- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Chief Innovation Officer, Penn Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- University of Pennsylvania, MSHP
- University of Pennsylvania, MBA
- University of Pennsylvania, MD
- Yale University, BA, Economics
Dr. Mehta is a gastroenterologist who leads a variety of projects across the health system focused on developing and testing new delivery and payment models for care through connected health and population health management. Dr. Mehta’s research is focused on how health systems can leverage behavioral economics and technology to improve the health of populations through colorectal cancer screening and medication adherence. He has a particular interest in designing and evaluating pragmatic clinical trials in health care delivery, which have been funded by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the National Institutes of Health. He is Associate Chief Innovation Officer at Penn Medicine and the Co-Director of the Quality Improvement and Delivery Science program in gastroenterology.