- Associate Professor of Medical Ethics & Health Policy
- Carnegie Mellon University, PhD, Engineering & Public Policy
- Duquesne University School of Law, JD
- University of North Florida, MBA
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, BS, Nuclear Engineering
"The keeping is the problem": A qualitative study of IRB-member perspectives in Botswana on the collection, use, and storage of human biological samples for research.
Building research capacity in Botswana: a randomized trial comparing training methodologies in the Botswana ethics training initiative.
All gifts large and small: toward an understanding of the ethics of pharmaceutical industry gift-giving.