- Mitchell J. Blutt and Margo Krody Blutt Presidential Associate Professor of Health Policy
- Director of the PEACH Lab
- Yale University, PhD, Clinical Psychology
- Yale University, joint-PhD, Chronic Disease Epidemiology
- Princeton University, AB, Psychology
Christina A. Roberto, PhD, is the Mitchell J. Blutt and Margo Krody Blutt Presidential Associate Professor of Health Policy. Dr. Roberto is also a clinical psychologist, epidemiologist, and director of the Psychology of Eating And Consumer Health (PEACH) lab. Her research aims to identify and understand factors that promote unhealthy eating behaviors and design interventions to improve eating habits. In her work, she draws upon the fields of psychology, behavioral economics, epidemiology, and public health to answer research questions that can provide policymakers and institutions with science-based guidance.