- Associate Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- Associate Chair for Education & Training
- Director, Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management
- University of Pennsylvania, PhD, Philosophy
- Harvard University, AM, Sociology
- Bucknell University, BA/MA, Political & Social Theory
Autumn Fiester, PhD is Associate Professor and Associate Chair for Education & Training in the Division of Medical Ethics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. She is the Executive Director of the Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management, which promotes conflict resolution training for clinical providers and clinical ethics consultants. Dr. Fiester is author of over 90 publications in the areas of clinical ethics, clinical conflict management, LGBT bioethics, and medical ethics education. She has conducted over 100 workshops in conflict management both locally and nationally. Dr. Fiester is a specialist in academic conflict management and departmental organization, working with academic units on strategic vision, improved communication, mediation, and organizational development.