- Associate Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- Associate Chair for Education & Training
- Director, Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management
- University of Pennsylvania, PhD, Philosophy
- Harvard University, AM, Sociology
- Bucknell University, BA/MA, Political & Social Theory
Autumn Fiester, PhD, is Associate Professor and Associate Chair for Education & Training in the Division of Medical Ethics at the Perelman School of Medicine. She also serves in the role of Academic Management Consultant for the School of Arts and Sciences, working with academic units on strategic vision, improved communication, mediation, and organizational development. Dr. Fiester is the Executive Director of the Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management, which promotes conflict resolution training for clinical providers and clinical ethics consultants. She is author of over 90 publications in the areas of clinical ethics, clinical conflict management, LGBT bioethics, and medical ethics education. She has conducted over 100 workshops in conflict management both locally and nationally. Dr. Fiester is the recipient of the University's Lindback Award for Distinguished Teaching.