- Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Bentley University
- University of Michigan, PhD, Philosophy
- University of Michigan, MA, Philosophy
- Texas A&M University, MA, Philosophy
- University of Tennessee at Martin, BA, Philosophy
Stephen M. Campbell, PhD, MBE, is an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Bentley University. He received his doctorate in philosophy from the University of Michigan and did postdoctoral work at Coe College and University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine. His primary research interests are ethical theory, bioethics, philosophy of disability, and philosophy of technology. His published work has appeared in Journal of the American Philosophical Association, American Journal of Bioethics, Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal, Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, Journal of Medicine and Philosophy, Utilitas, Journal of Applied Philosophy, Routledge Handbook of Philosophy of Well-Being, and The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Disability.