- Associate Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- Associate Chair for Education & Training
- Director, Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management
- University of Pennsylvania, PhD, Philosophy
- Harvard University, AM, Sociology
- Bucknell University, BA/MA, Political & Social Theory
Autumn Fiester, PhD is Associate Chair for Education & Training in the Divison of Medical Ethics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. She is the Director of the Penn Program in Clinical Conflict Management, which promotes conflict resolution training for formal clinical ethics consultations and ethics conflicts at the bedside. Dr. Fiester is a consultant for the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Ethics Service, and she conducts workshops in conflict management around the country.