- President, CareAllies
- Adjunct Professor of Medical Ethics and Health Policy
- Duke University (Health Policy and Medical Ethics)
- Oxford University (Economics and Social History)
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (Healthcare Management)
- Perelman School of Medicine
Dr. Harris is President of CareAllies, an innovative population health management service company focused on helping physician groups and deluvery systems navogate the transitons to value-based care. Dr. Harris has a welath of diverse experience in the health care industry from public finance, policy and mangement at both federal and state levels, to health care administration and service delivery. He has also supported and led payment and delivery system reform and public helath projects in the U.S. and abroad for public and private sector organizations including the World Bank, Harvard School of Public Health and McKinsey & Company.